p.s. and i love the falling asleep one! both mine have done that, so funny - sucking on oranges is a sure fire way to send tired babies to sleep at their high chair, that and spaghetti - hhmmmm both prob terrible choking hazards now i think of it so dont recommend! xxx
Many thanks Mr Fitz - I guess the days I have cumulatively spent in professional Avid edit suites have taught me something.
It remains a work-in-progress for 3 reasons: 1) Microsoft MovieMaker is NOT an Avid edit suite so the end product is slightly out of synch in a few places (clap audio with stills images being cases in point) - very irritating; 2) There are still around 45 seconds of audio left on the track to fill; and, 3) She keep providing me with more footage! Hurrah.
I'll post the new version up once I've re-cut it...
4 comments:
ha ha brilliant she is such a sweetie and a groover! ah cant wait to see her in august! xxxxxxxx
p.s. and i love the falling asleep one! both mine have done that, so funny - sucking on oranges is a sure fire way to send tired babies to sleep at their high chair, that and spaghetti - hhmmmm both prob terrible choking hazards now i think of it so dont recommend! xxx
Well Gibber I have to say I'm impressed. God knows how long that took you. Top stuff
Many thanks Mr Fitz - I guess the days I have cumulatively spent in professional Avid edit suites have taught me something.
It remains a work-in-progress for 3 reasons:
1) Microsoft MovieMaker is NOT an Avid edit suite so the end product is slightly out of synch in a few places (clap audio with stills images being cases in point) - very irritating;
2) There are still around 45 seconds of audio left on the track to fill; and,
3) She keep providing me with more footage! Hurrah.
I'll post the new version up once I've re-cut it...
Post a Comment